Trading and Business; My Experience



Written by Silka Kristi
Nowadays  many people look for a way to increase their income. There are some ways which can be found to increase your income when you try to search it on the internet. One of them is being a trader, this way can be done by every people from different background includes the students. It may be difficult at first, but it will give you a good result if you put your consistence. By being a good trader you may get much income. We should understand what the trading is before we start to try this business. Trading is exchange something for something else, typically as commercial transaction. There are some benefits of trading forex online, you can trade forex from anywhere as long as you have internet connection, forex market is opened 24 hours a day, and you do not need a big budget to get started.
One of best application which is used by traders is Metatrader. It can be easily downloaded from your mobile phone, then you only need to register yourself by clicking this link: http://fxclindonesia.com/

Here is my experience during I am joining trading forex online using Metatrader


The first thing I learn from trading is what we need in trading is we give 100% of our focus and persistence. During I am joining trading online I only get little profit because I am kind of person who is afraid of taking big risk, I prefer to open position only with 0,01. Sure it is also has small risk. As a new trader I suggest you to only open position in 0,01 because it will work as an anticipation of getting big losses. In trading, we need to be passion, because we should wait and see how the graphs are top and down. But we should notice that is not only about reading graphs well but it needs your understanding in comprehending the strategies. These are the currencies that you will find in Metatrader real account



Sometimes I did a mistake in analysing the chart, see this picture bellow :


I got big loss, this happened because I was too confidence, I opened 1,00. It has big risk for a beginner, I should not do that. I should only start from 0.01-0.11. it may gain less profit but it is really good for those who just start this business. I always got profit when I opened position 0,01 so I dared myself to try open position in 1,00. As the result, I was still not good in reading the graph. I loss -100,00. I felt so frustrated by this, but I don’t give up. Even though I don’t get much profit but I enjoy my trading with only open position in 0,01. I prefer open market in AUDJPY,  I think I am quite good in reading its graph even as the beginner the lecturer suggest us to only focus on one currency (EURUSD).
These are some causes why I get loss in trading: I do a mistake in analysing the charts, I rarely check my phone, I don’t use sell limit or buy limit, and I often too brave to take a risk in not good position. 



For example in this is in position, I find it hard to analyze and take decision whether I should open position buy or sell. I often make a mistake in reading the chart. Since AUDJPY is much easier than EURUSD, I prefer AUDJPY in trading.
That is all my experience during I join trading forex online, thanks for reading!

Komentar